She's very weak, but doing much better. She still twitches, but it's getting better.
I've already spoon-fed her some wet chicken dog food. She ate quite a few spoonfuls. (One of A's spoons.) She also drank several medicine dropper-fulls of water.
Hoping and praying she keeps getting stronger and better. We miss our sweet fun-loving girl.
On another note, the doctor is going to wait to do anything about my liver. Right now, I'll just go back every two weeks for monitoring. If it starts getting worse, we'll do something, but as long as it stays steady or begins to drop, I'll be alright.
Thanks for your prayers for both of us! I'm still coughing a lot with the bronchitis and the first few hours are the worst, but hopefully in a few more days I'll be on the mend.