I held her and googled for about two hours while we debated what to do with her, when we finally decided to just take her into the emergency vet. (Why do pets get sick during emergency hours? And on top of that, it was Daylights Savings time?? Gah!)
They aren't exactly sure what is wrong with her. It could be an infection or she could have got ahold of some type of toxin. We should know by tomorrow morning if she's getting any better with the IV fluids, otherwise it could be bad news.
I'm not much of an animal person, but this is my bros dog and she's got me wrapped around her little fingers. (Don't tell anyone I just admitted that outloud!)
Please send her some good vibes and prayers. I'll keep you updated on Twitter as I won't be home until late tomorrow night.