I can't keep up- physically, mentally, emotionally, or otherwise.
I need sleep. More than eight hours, more like eight days.
My coughing up blood is apparently Bronchitis.
Within the next week I have two papers due, one has to be ten pages and the other three. I also have three or four tests and 15 pages or so of language translations.
On top of that, I'm worried about Bear. She's no better, no worse. Doctors are drawing blood today to test for something that would mean we need to put her down and they are checking her kidney and liver function to see if theres a sign of a toxin. She'll be there for at least one more day. We're going up there in a little bit so my brother can see her. Have I mentioned we've spent $500 so far? Totally worth it if she's going to be alright. Keep her in your prayers still, please.
I'm still waiting for my phone call from my doctor about my visit to the specialist. I can't handle any more bad news.
Update @ 5 pm:
My doctor called. I have an appointment tomorrow. Wish me luck!
We saw Bear today. She's alert, but still kind of out of it. Her twitching is still going on, but its only on one side of her snout instead of both. My brother said there is no change, but I see a slight change from yesterday. We'll know more over night.
Update @ 9 pm:
I called to check on Bear again and the nurse said she thinks the twitching is slowing down!! I'm really hoping and praying this means she'll be even better in the morning. Keep praying! We miss our sweet baby!