I'm pretty sure I'm the spawn of Satan, because I'm pretty sure my father is the Devil himself. No, really. I have another post in my draft folder that could very much be three posts, if there was a way to break it down. I'm sure there is, I'm just too tired to properly write a coherent post right now.
Instead of writing everything out, which will probably make some of you think I am reading too much into things, but I don't think so. This is just further proof my father is a control freak asshat.
- My father changed the visitation days with a day's notice, again.
- My father won't let K talk on the phone to me without it being on speaker phone.
- My father gave me no notice they were in town, but expected me to be at the meeting place in forty-five minutes. I was ready two hours later.
- While eating dinner Sunday night during visitation, my father gave me one slice of pizza and a cup of water, while everyone else got coke and unlimited pizza.
- When we went bowling for visitation Monday night, my father heard that it would be $45 for all of us to bowl for an hour, then his exact words to the cashier was "We just need the baby and her MOTHER bowling tonight".
- When I asked about A's dinner, my father came back with chips and cheese sauce.
- When his reply was this was all she needed, I decided to go get her something with protein, and then he jumps ahead to get chicken tenders.
- When he came back with the chicken tenders, I went to get K and I a drink and corn dogs because my father made it clear we weren't getting anything.
- When I came back with my corn dogs, A wanted my food, not the chicken tenders or chips with cheese sauce.
- My father was pissed.
- I ignored my father for the rest of the evening.
In roughly seven hours, I am going to be meeting them for breakfast before I take A to preschool and before we each head off to our respective lawyer's office. Mediation will be three to four hours long. It will just be me, K, our lawyers, and the mediator.
My sister and I had an hour long phone conversation Sunday night after we parted ways. I have a lot to say about that conversation, but I can't discuss it until after mediation tomorrow.
I'm in a tough spot and it sucks. No one ever says the hard decisions we have to make in life will be easy ones.
I just hope, whatever happens, K and I can have a relationship again at some point.