What Skinny Jeans? gave me a great blogging idea. It's called Dirty Laundry. You make a list of 10 things that you wish you could say/do to people without telling them. I only want to do five. It's suppose to make you feel better after you air it. So, let's see if it works...
1. I don't understand why you are wasting your life with him. His promises are empty and so is his life. He's only going to drag you down further. Please wake up and break free, you're stronger than that. I'm right here waiting for you.
2. You are a bigot and God thinks so, too.
3. You don't deserve your children.
4. Stop blaming everyone else for your problems. You have no one to blame but yourself. I don't feel sorry for you.
5. I asked you a few weeks ago if I could do something and you told me no. Last week I saw someone was doing it and you even supported them. I have to say, I'm pretty pissed off but, I can't say anything because everyone likes you.
Whew, I feel better all ready. Ha.