hey can u link me?http;//jieciel.blogspot.com tnx...
I liked your reply to the baby permalink. Read mine from http://mrsmunster.blogspot.com/. I don't write about my troubles on the "fertility area" in this blog. Maybe cause it's too painful.
Bottled water in your car.....very dangerous, Ladies!!!!This is how Sheryl Crow got breast cancer. She was on the Ellen show andsaid this same exact thing. This has been identified as the most commoncause of the high levels in breast cancer.A friend whose mother was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. The Doctortold her: women should not drink bottled water that has been left in a car.The doctor said that the heat and the plastic of the bottle have certainchemicals that can lead to breast cancer. So please be careful and do notdrink bottled water that has been left in a car, and, pass this on to allthe women in your life. This information is the kind we need to know and beaware and just might save us!!!! The heat causes toxins from the plastic toleak into the water and they have found these toxins in breast tissue. Usea stainless steel Canteen or a glass bottle when you can!!!Let everyone that has a wife/girlfriend and daughter know please.http://worldprofitassociates.com/t18.cfm?id=18594
The chemical in the water bottles is BPA. It is in all plastics in different percentages. People should not wash plastics in a dishwasher or use plastic to re-heat in the microwave if they are unsure of the BPA levels in the particular container. Right now, most manufacturers are pulling BPA plastics off the shelves and working to make their materials without BPA. It is actually more dangerous for babies/young children, and unborn children. Similar to getting most of our sun exposure before the age of 10, people have gotten most of their BPA exposure from baby bottles that are microwaved and boiled.
BE HEALTHYHEALTHY CHOCOLATEhttp://chiefyellowhorse.XPowerTour.com
Post a Comment