Of course, wait. How dare I think we not wait some more.
We put the contract in today, above asking price, if they pay closing. I don't know why but I just went above. I figured it wasn't worth bitching a few grand to lose this nice house to someone else. These people are very into their religion and will not deal with house-goings tomorrow due to church. The realtor informed us she may take our contract to the seller, or she would wait until Thursday, she wasn't sure. Whatever. So tomorrow at the earliest, Thursday/Friday at the latest. Fingers crossed. x x
In the mean time, here's a meme given to meme by Destined To Be A Mom, Michelle.
1. If you had to sum up your life in one word, what would it be? disfunctional
2. If you could rule the world, what's one thing you would make mandatory? infertility coverage
3. What's one food that is like a staple in your house? For me? Soda. I must have soda. For M? Lean Cuisines, still.
4. What's one book you could read over and over and over again? You're supose to read books over and over again?
5. Besides infertility, what's one thing you would change about yourself? My self esteem. I feel so ugly, fat, and disgusting, despite other people sayings. I can't wait for the day I can look in the mirror and truly believe I am beautiful inside and out.
Alright, so I am heading to bed, last night I couldn't sleep, hopefully not the same for tonight!