I stole this from her, who stole it from her.
20 years ago I . . .
1. was a toddler.
2. was the only daughter.
3. was my brother's best friend.
10 years ago I . . .
1. was in middle school.
2. had two best friends A & J.
3. celebrated one year of living in the new house.
5 years ago I . . .
1. began my career as a Nanny.
2. began dating M.
3. remembered what I was doing on 9/11.
3 years ago I . . .
1. was still a Nanny.
2. was dealing with infidelity.
3. watched my friend leave to join the Air Force.
1 year ago I . . .
1. hit the 1 year mark of trying to conceive.
2. began this blog.
3. switched jobs from Nanny to working at a DR's office.
So far this year I . . .
1. attended my second show with my cakes.
2. turned another year older.
3. started the process to find out why we haven't been pregnant.
Yesterday I . . .
1. took three kids to the park.
2. made a missing poster for my stolen soup.
3. had a Star Bucks smoothie.
Today I . . .
1. watched the series fanale of That 70's Show.
2. was overwhelmed at work and almost cried.
3. rode my bike and listened to my ipod.
Tomorrow I will . . .
1. catch up on my work at work.
2. try to stick to my diet.
3. finish sewing a scrub top I was working on last weekend.
In the next year I will . . .
1. be a Mom, or at least closer by starting the adoption process.
3. save more money.
In the next minute I will . . .
1. continue to watch The OC.
2. go to the ladies room.
3. publish this post to the blog.